Advanced Automation, Inc. (AAI) plans and installs multimedia video networks designed to enhance patient education and relaxation. Mounted TVs displaying television or movies promote patient relaxation and provide a more enjoyable experience. Additionally, patient monitors that display intraoral camera images, digital x-ray images and cosmetic imaging presentations allow the patient to visualize in detail their current health needs, the proposed course of treatment and the expected outcome. Our clients tell us a high tech and entertaining patient experience generates more patient referrals.
We have the expertise to realize your vision for your total patient care experience, from cabling and mounting solutions to hardware and software installation and configuration. Our engineers and installers have over 15 years' experience in designing and implementing video solutions specific to the presentation area and the unique requirements of the individual provider.
One patient monitor-multiple functions:
- Intraoral Imaging – A well informed patient is motivated to follow his doctor’s advice, and a picture is worth a thousand words. Intraoral camera and x-ray sensor images, displayed conveniently for the patient, have been shown to dramatically increase production.
- Patient Entertainment – Eliminate white coat syndrome. Patients can relax while enjoying TV, music or movies while waiting for their provider or undergoing extensive procedures. Once you are ready to discuss treatment, use your remote to display intraoral images and treatment demonstrations.
- Patient Education Software Integration – Our team has extensive experience integrating patient education software systems from product lines developed by Caesy, Orasphere and other practice management software providers.
- Cosmetic Imaging Software Integration – Increase treatment acceptance by allowing your patients to visualize the transformation that is possible in their appearance. You can rely on our engineers to fully integrate your imaging software with your practice management software and aesthetically mount USB hubs and camera docking stations in convenient locations.
Recommended Configuration-Advantages to the Dual Monitor Operatory:
While a single monitor placed in a strategic location between the provider and patient can accomplish the patient education and relaxation objectives for your patients, the dual monitor configuration (an added provider monitor in the 12:00 position) has significant benefits.
- Privacy for Provider Records and Notes
- Improved HIPAA Compliance
- Improved Patient Comfort
- Improved Ergonomic Display and Input Placement for Providers
- Improved Productivity