Our HIPAA Scan and Compliance Action Plan Ensures that your network is secure and that your PHI is protected. This assessment evaluates the overall security of your network and assigns a score that indicates your overall risk level. Along with the score you will receive a report identifying specific areas of concer along with a prioritized list of recommendations for improvement.
The report focuses on the following areas:
- Policy Checklist - To Identify Any Important Policies Missing From Your IT Security Strategy
- Network Security - Including Remote Access and Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Data Storage - Evaluate Where PHI is Stored, Determine if it is Secure
- Wireless and Remote Access - Evaluate All Wireless and Remote Access to Networks
- Backup - Disaster Recovery Plan
- Physical Security - For the Server
It is important to stay current on HIPAA regulations and Advanced Automation will help you do that. You don't want to end up on the list below.